- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Third-party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Third-party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Email Privacy
Financefeat.com will never sell your email address to any third parties, ever and as such your information is secure with us. We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this platform for use other than to analyze content performance and to give you an experience to remember.
- Personal Information Policy
When using our platform, we may ask you to provide all or some of the following information: Your name, date of birth, your address and your email address in order to participate in any contest, message feature, download any content (eBook, Podcast…), take part in any other interactive feature that we provide or receive information from Financefeat.com, such as newsletters or email regarding upcoming services you register. Kindly provides accurate information about yourself to the website, as the service may not work properly without such information.
We know that the security of your personal information is of utmost priority to you. When handling personal information, security is paramount and we have in place a security policy which ensures that personal information is adequately protected. Your information is password protected, and any information you provide to Financefeat.com are protected from unauthorized disclosure by reasonable technology measures.
- Comment Policy
Comments to any of our blog post are gladly welcome and encourage, but there are some guidelines which we follow to give our amazing audience an experience to remember. So as such some comments can be subjected to being edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments considered to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including vulgarity will be modified or deleted
- Comments containing language or concept that’s considered offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual, tribe, race or nationality directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted.
Please be respectful toward other contributors.
Financefeat.com reserves the right to edit or delete any comment submitted to the blog without notice.